Focus your discussion on the following:
- How important is it to commerce in a country that the people of the country have been exposed to crosscultural influences because of colonization or intercultural exchanges?
- Explain and discuss, using specific examples.
- Imagine that you are head of state of the country of Aiuniv, which is located on a small continent in the South Pacific. The country is about the size and geography of Texas, and it has a border with the ocean and another border with a country of the same size and geography.
- What cultural tools might you use to maintain the historical traditions of your country?
- How might you keep out some foreign influence while accepting other outside cultural influences?
- What have real countries done to deliberately influence interaction with outside cultures?