PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE ASSIGNMENT AND EACH SUBJECT IT MUST INCLUDE:
In a minimum of 2 pages, characterize the pre-war to post-war experience on the home-front. Write from the perspective of a real-life person that would have experienced this era, such as a home town, family member, local landmark, religious institution, or civic leader.
Your essay must discuss the relationship of this persons experience to the time period/event, and must include:
· reaction to British v. German naval battles;
· what changed because of the movement from isolationism;
· the experience of the local populations and varied demographics, including African Americans, women, and lower classes;
· assess the relevance of your subjects concerns about the wars impact on the international community;
· the wars economic impact; and
· compare/contrast pre/post war experience.
To complete this assignment, a minimum of two (2) reputable sources must be used, cited, and referenced, only one of which can be an assigned or provided text or source.